Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Newbie Guide to Creating a Solid Blog Post Part 1 of 3

  You found this article because you are struggling to either come up with a topic, or how to actually create the post.  I have great news for you, you are in the right place!

  When I first started out in this industry I was just like you.  I had no idea on what I was going to write about on a day to day basis.   I have done a ton of research on how to write a solid blog post, but nothing worth mentioning in this post.  We have all heard that content rules the industry, but lately it seems like a lot of people are into copying and pasting other people’s articles and calling it their own.  I have news for you though, people can tell when it is not you writing the article. 

  Luckily for me one day a big ole light bulb went off above my head.  I had finally figured out how to write a solid blog post, and I am going to share with you today.

Part 1: Picking A Topic
  Two scenarios in play here:
A.      You already have a topic in mind
B.      You have no idea what you want to talk about

  If you are new to the industry, more than likely you will go with option b.  Don’t worry though the second option is not as bad as you think.  With option you have the very powerful St. Google search at your disposal.  Do a google search and research similar blogs in your niche.  Try this search, list of {insert your niche here}.  For example, List of network marketing blogs.  Go through some of the tops blogs and study their blog posts.   Pay special attention to how many likes, shares, and comments are on each blog post.  Also look for topics that show up on multiple blogs. 

  In the post tomorrow I will show you how to look like an expert in your niche, even if you are a newbie.

   If you enjoyed this content then please leave me a comment below, expressing what your learned.  And let me know what you really want to see on this blog.

Your feedback is essential to the success of this blog.


To your success


Steven Thompson






No comments:

Post a Comment